What is Canon Pixma MX492 Printer Driver?
Canon has always been one of the top choices for office accessories and the Canon MX492 is no exception. With its 30% size reduction from previous models, it’s a great choice. It also has Apple AirPrint capabilities, which enable you to print from your Apple devices, makes it an even more attractive option.
It is packed with a ton of features that allow you to save more time such as a fully-integrated automatic document feeder that holds up to 20 sheets.
- High Resolution: 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
- FINE: Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl.
- Genuine Canon Ink: The better choice for reliability, quality, and ease-of-use is Genuine Canon Ink.
- 4 Color Cartridge System: Integrates the FINE print head and ink into one compact unit for easy replacement.
- Borderless Photos: Print a beautiful, borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in approximately 70 seconds.5,12
- Print Documents and Web Pages Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 8.8 images per minute (ipm) for black and 4.4 images per minute (ipm) for color.
- Fully-Integrated, 20-sheet Auto Document Feeder: Easily copy, scan and fax multiple documents without having to load them one page at a time.
- My Image Garden: My Image Garden software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Special Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and so much more.
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM: An exclusive service for users of genuine Canon inks, offering access to photos, templates and more.
- Quiet Mode: This considerate feature lets you print anytime without worrying about disturbing those around you.
- Auto Scan Mode: Automatically recognizes the type of original, then scans and saves it with the suitable settings.
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY: Canon PRINT lets you print and scan photos or documents from your mobile device using the free Canon PRINT app.
- AirPrint: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch no drivers needed.
- Google Cloud Print: Allows users to print from Gmail and Google Docs on a mobile device, and from Google Chrome browser for Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome devices. With Google Cloud Print, you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. You can even share your home and work printers with anyone you choose.
- Mopria: Easily print from your Mopria20 enabled Android smartphone drivers built-in.
- Super G3 Fax: The high speed business fax14 standard for color and PC facsimiles on plain paper meets the home office workhorse with 19 coded speed dials and memory for up to 50 incoming pages.
- Hi-Speed USB: Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.