What is Corsair Link?
Corsair Link Dashboard software allows you to monitor your system and gives remarkable control over your case fans, lighting, and compatible Corsair power supplies and Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers that work together for optimal cooling and performance.
It gives you an instant summary of how your system is performing, and you can monitor the temperature of your components and program Corsair Link to automatically adjust cooling to meet your demands without even opening your case.
There are five main panels in Corsair Link: System, Groups, Graph, Power (AXi or HXi only), and Options.
What You May Like
- Give instant summary about system performance.
- It is simple to use with a very basic and clean user interface that does not puzzle users.
- It can monitor system’s hardware component temperature.
- System panel shows all the required information in one go.
- Manual PC fan control to change fan speed.
- RGB LED control- lighting changes depending on a specific temperature.
- Choose any of the temperature inputs or fans to be graphed
- Fixes a .NET error with specific languages
- Supports the original Commander unit
- Multiple Commander MINI device support fixed
- Fixed random crash of UI when different tabs are clicked repeatedly
What You May Not Like
- The Corsair Link latest version is reported to be causing problems.