What is CPU Thermometer?
The Intel and AMD CPU become more and more quick, but the CPU temperature become more and more high synchronously, if the CPU be too hot, it will harm to your computer. How to measure your CPU current temperature? You need a CPU temperature monitoring program in order to measure what your current CPU temperature is.
CPU Thermometer is one free CPU temperature monitor; it can help you monitor your computer CPU temperature in live time. Program can start with Windows start-up, and show live CPU temperature in your desktop tray icon, so you get this important system information at a glance. This is one completetly freeware, easy to install and easy to use.
CPU Thermometer will show CPUID, Frequency, Core Number and CPU current temperature. (Old version) Program provide some useful functions, when the CPU temperature over some value that you set, it can “Show warning message”, “Shutdown computer” or “Reboot computer”, it can protect your PCs.
Support most Intel and AMD processors
- Intel: Pentium, Dual-Core, Core 2 Duo, Xeon, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7 and more;
- AMD: Athlon, Athlon XP, Phenom, Quad-core, Turion and more;
- Need Microsoft .NET Framework installed;
- Support Windows Vista/2008/7/10 (include 32bits and 64bits);
- If your PC is very old, program need .NET Framework installed from Microsoft, need .NET Framework runtime and associated files, this is one very small but useful software