Logger Pro lets you collect and analyze data in maximum detail. The app has a multitude of functions that support the work at any level of complexity. From basic econometrics to professional experimentations, Logger Pro has viable options to produce the most accurate results.
Logger Pro extracts data from all sources and imports them into your archive. Vernier has a list of data collecting software that are compatible with this app. Retrieve information directly from any Vernier sensors and supplement your progress.
- 12 built-in, self-guided tutorials.
- Write labs in Logger Pro or export data to Word or Excel.
- Includes over 1,000 experiment files supported by our library of lab books.
- Develop your own experiment files to match your curriculum.
- Supports over 80 Vernier sensors for real-time graphing and analysis.
- Collect data from a variety of sources, including LabQuest 2, LabQuest Stream, LabQuest Mini, LabPro, WDSS, spectrometers, Ohaus balances, ProScope HR, and more.
- Enter values manually from existing data tables or import data.
- Export to Plotly and LabArchives.
- Capture videos to add a visual record of an experiment synchronized with your data.
- Analyze a video frame by frame or take measurements from a still photo.
- Draw predictions on graphs prior to data collection.
- Perform statistical analysis of data, including integrals, tangents, curve fits (pre-defined, custom, and weighted), and more.
- Auto-ID sensors make setup effortless.
- Collect live data from more than 80 different sensors and devices.
- Draw predictions on a graph before collecting data.
- Use a variety of data-collection modes, as needed, for your experiment: time-based data, selected events, events with typed-in entries, photogate, radiation counting, and more.
- Manually enter data for graphing and analysis.
- Import data from Vernier interfaces.
- Lay out graphs, tables, and text as needed across multiple pages to describe your experiment.
- Read values and slope from graphs using examine and tangent line tools.
- Print graphs and data tables.
- XY graphs, log graphs, double-Y graphs, strip charts, and FFT graphs
- Model data with user-adjustable functions.
- Extract data from movies using frame-by-frame video analysis.
- Capture videos from DV cameras and web cameras.
- Play back movies synced to sensor data.
- Gel electrophoresis analysis
- Calculated columns allow you to graph new quantities such as kinetic energy.
- Time of day and date stamps for graphing
- Ocean Optics spectrometer support
- GPS support
- GC peak analysis
- Manual configuration mode for IB courses