OCCT’s own CPU test. Small data set is great at pushing your CPU to its limits, and Large data set is the best at finding errors quickly.
The famous Linpack test, known for pushing Intel CPUs to their limits. Not as great on AMD CPUs though, and less likely to pick up errors than OCCT.
OCCT’s version of the furry donut, which includes an error detection mode for finding rendering errors automatically.
Exclusive OpenCL-based Memtest for testing your graphic card’s memory ! Runs on any GPU (Intel, AMD, Nvidia) with OpenCL support. It is great at finding faulty bits, less at finding overclocking-induced errors.
Combines CPU:OCCT and GPU:3D tests to stress your power supply and motherboard. This test is the most power-hungry included in OCCT. Useful to identify power-starved components.
CPU Temperature Monitoring
OCCT will monitor your computer and present you real-time graphs showing you temperatures, voltages, fan speed, frequencies, component usage, and power consumption during your tests.
Built-in Protection For Your Computer
Worried about frying your components ? Turn the maximum temperature threshold in OCCT’s options ! Should a component reach this critical temperature during a test, OCCT will stop itself immediately.
At the end of a test, you will be able to save a full graphical report of what happened during the test, for diagnostic purposes
- Up to 16-core support ( for instance, up to a Quad-Kentsfield or an Octo-Conroe )
- Customizable tests ( Duration, Priority, CPU or RAM, … )
- CPU and Motherboard detection
- Monitoring support through 3rd party application ( i.e. MBM5, Speedfan and Everest Ultimate Edition 3.50 or above )
- Can produce graphs showing temperature and voltages during the test : Unique feature !
- Multi-language support