What is PerfMonitor 2?
A free CPU monitor for Windows that allows users to check different processor related event in a clean interface. PerfMonitor 2 is the latest version available in both 32-bit and 64-bit version which supports Windows 10. You can instantly check CPU temperature, power, frequency of up to four processes.
What You May Like
- You track CPU temperature, power, IA cores power, uncore power, cycles per instructions, instructions per Watt, stalled cycles ratio and Branch hit ratio.
- Support Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- A freeware lightweight utility.
- Displays real time readings in graphical format.
- You can download its setup or portable version.
- Easily select which CPU event you want to monitor
- You can save reports in text. Format.
- You can see Multiple graphs which gives you more insight about your CPU efficiency.
- This tool helps users who want to upgrade system hardware. They can easily analyze CPU performance after upgrade.
What You May Not Like
- Doesn’t have alarm feature if CPU temperature gets too hot.
- Doesn’t support old CPU models that have single core.
- New users can find it hard to understand what it’s monitoring.