What is LDPlayer?
LDPlayer is a free Android emulator for PC users playing Android games easily on Windows. Based on Android 5.1.1 and 7.1.2, it supports a wide range of compatibility in running high-performance, high-graphic mobile games on PC. In addition to playing Android games on PC, you can also access Google Play Store for other apps and specify the location of the device. With its multi-functional design and user-friendly settings, LDPlayer literally performs better than a real phone.
The interface of LDPlayer is very similar to Nox, one of the most popular emulators on the android market. Despite the fact that the installer is in Chinese, it’s very easy to install, you basically just click the orange button a few times. Once you’ve installed the app, change the language by clicking on the gear icon, going to the second tab and selecting the last option.
What New In The Latest Version:
- Fixed an issue where LDPlayer would crash when playing MARVEL Super War.
- Fixed an issue where the sdcard couldn’t be expanded in the manual mode and added support for 128G disk to smoothly play more large games.
- Optimized the frame rate of Last Day Rules: Survival.
- Enhanced support for Xbox 360 and fixed an issue where the joystick was invalid under certain circumstances on PCs that run Windows 7.
- Greatly improved the smoothness of Epic Seven. To be coming up to 60 FPS is easy.
- Fixed an issue where the character display in Auto Chess was abnormal.
- Fixed an issue of not being able to type in Growtopia.
Is LDPlayer good for PUBG?
LDPlayer has been optimized to work for PUBG Mobile and it turns out to be the fastest emulator for running PUBGM on windows. It offers high frame rate mode and disables the mouse acceleration for accuracy, which will boost the gaming performance.