What is Logitech Gaming Software?
If you want to use the Logitech Gaming Software to customize the setting of a Logitech gaming peripheral, such as a mouse or a keyboard, you need to first download the Logitech Gaming Software.
The Logitech Gaming Software is an app Logitech provides for customers to customize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, speakers, and select wheels.
- The option to create FPS style mappings for POVs/D-Pad.
- You can swap D-Pad/mini joysticks on the Dual Action Pad.
- You can swap Left/Right mini joysticks on the Logitech Dual Action Pad using the control panel.
- You can set axis properties in Profiler for “Combined Axis” on wheels. Whatever is set for the accelerator axis applies to combined axis too.
- Profiler command support for “Pause” and “Num Lock” keys added
New game profiles:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Destiny 2
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Metal Gear Survive
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War
- Project Cars 2
- South Park The Fractured But Whole
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- The Evil Within 2
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Select your operating system from the drop-down menu on the left. To determine your operating system: Windows — Click Start > Run, or in the “Search” box, type winver.exe and press Enter. Select the software you want to download. Select the installation type or file. Click Download Software.