What is Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Printer Driver?
This Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Printer Driver free download package includes printer driver, scanner driver, and EPSON scan utility, Epson event manager, Epson FAX utility, Epson readyInk agent, Epson software updater
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Reviews
Basic MFP features for the Epson WF-3640 include the ability to print and fax from, as well as scan to, a computer, including over a network.
It can also work as a standalone copier and fax machine. In addition, it can print from and scan to a USB memory key or memory card.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-3640:
- Download and install the Epson L110 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect
- Message, click OK.
Microsoft Windows Supported Operating System
- Windows 10 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32/64bit)
- Windows Vista SP2 (32/64bit)
- Windows XP SP3 (32bit)
- Windows 2000 SP4
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 (32/64bit)
Apple Supported Operating System
- Mac OS X 10.15 Catalina
- Mac OS X 10.14 Mojave
- Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard